THE GREATEST GIFT: OUTLINE YOUR WISHES WITH AN ESTATE PLAN
COMMUNICATING YOUR VALUES AND GOALS TODAY CAN HELP YOUR LOVED ONES THROUGH TOMORROW.
After your death, your loved ones will be coping with your loss and navigating the financial picture you leave behind. The best thing you can do is to leave a clear picture of your assets and your wishes as to how they should be handled.
Download your complimentary guide now!
Check out Chapter 4, "Understanding Retirement Income" from Scott's book, "Retirement- The Next Chapter."
Without the money to support your retirement goals and dreams, even a basic level of work-free lifestyle is unsustainable.
Download this important chapter to check out:
- Determining (and maximizing) all your income sources
- Setting your very important sit-on-the-porch number
- Which expenses can you control (and which ones you can't)
- And- identifying the pitfalls that could undo all this!
Take Charge of Your Taxes
Would you like to avoid surprises at tax time? Tax laws change every year — and this year is no different! This downloadable guide will walk you through the latest tax law changes to help you avoid any surprises. In this 12-page guide, you will find out:
- How inflation could affect your tax bill
- Why proactive planning can help give you financial confidence
- How your financial professional can coordinate with a tax professional to help you create a tax-efficient strategy