Healthy Baked Salmon Recipe
The New Year brings fresh beginnings. Some people take time to write New Year’s Resolutions, or goals. If you’re like many of us, you may have added something along the lines of “Eat Healthy!” to yours. If that’s the case, we’re here to help! This delicious baked salmon recipe is easy, quick, and very nutritious. It was rated 5 stars on Food.com, and for good reason.Take a scrumptious step towards health in 2017 with baked salmon!
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 6tablespoons light olive oil
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2(6 ounce) salmon fillets
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
For more information, click here.